We are open! Our number one priority is the commitment to help protect the health, safety and welfare of our clients and employees.
To ensure the safety of the entire community we have taken the additional following steps in all of our locations:
1. Daily employee and patient screen.
2. Class size no larger than four participants.
3. Areas have been marked and equipment spaced for appropriate distancing.
4. Plexiglass installed in Reception areas.
5. Minimized number of people in waiting rooms.
6. Masks available but recommend bringing your own if you choose.
7. Thermal scan thermometers available when appropriate.
We look forward to continuing to serve you, particularly during this challenging time.
Pilates Fundamentals with Props
Pilates Fundamentals with Props Class is for all levels who are interested in the work of Joseph Pilates. This class will use the Joseph Pilates Philosophy of mindful movement and the proper use of breath to teach participants how to establish control, centering and precision of movements while improving flexibility and strength.
**All packages expire 12 months from time of purchase.
**All packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
**As a courtesy to our staff we ask that you provide a 24-hour notice to prevent being charged if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
**All classes are pre-booked and pre-paid.
**Optimum Therapies, LLC requires a separate pair of clean, dry, indoor-only shoes for participation in Optimum Studio classes.
**Wear comfortable, exercise appropriate clothing that allows you to move freely.